Laura Mozes is a professional photographer and educator based in New York City. Laura's friendly nature, photo journalistic style and unobtrusive approach to photography enable her to capture special moments to cherish (or a lifetime.
Specializing in weddings, events, and portraits.
• Available for on-location photography shoots, as well as destination weddings and events.
• Photographs have been exhibited at The Williamsburg Art & Historical Society, as well as several NYC galleries.
• Photographs are published In books and magazines including The Ongoing Moment, Here is New York, Metrowest Magazine, Brookline Magazine, and Newton Magazine.
• Teaches darkroom photography at The Camera Club of New York and digital photography as a Wingspan Arts teaching artist at several NYC public schools.
• Earned a BFA in Photography and Imaging from Tisch School of the Arts at New York University in 2003.